Monday, March 18, 2013

New Muzik

Whats good People,

This has been a busy month so I haven't had the chance to post. My new video "Wanna Sound Like Me" gets released next week, so check back for it. In the meantime I posted some New Muzik below from mostly 90's artists still making moves.

The new song "86 Remix" by Raekwon featuring AZ has a dope throwback vibe, plus the rhymes are on point. Its been a while since I heard a track with AZ, he used be compared to Nas all the time. They were both sick with the flow but Nas had better exposure and a bigger budget.

Beside Raekwon, there's also music from Java Starr, Cap 1, Vado and Murs. Check it out.

Java Starr Ft. Scarface - My City

Raekwon (Feat. AZ & Altrina Renee) - 86 (Remix)

Cap 1 - Testimony



Murs & 9th Wonder - What Up Tho



Vado - Right Now

No comments:

Post a Comment