Monday, April 14, 2014

New Muzik


Spring is in the air and the tunes are banging through the speakers.

I've been listening to more music for the last two months. Since I got back from snowboarding at Spindleruv Mlyn in the Czech Republic i've been playing catch-up with the business. The benefit to being busy is I get to listen to more music while I work. Most of the time its mixtapes or the Real Hip-Hop Show by my man DJ Modesty. In between that I try listening to new albums, while packing for my trip to Spain in a few days.

The videos below are from artists from across the map, who got flow and delivery. Supastition, is a North Carolina MC who has a lengthy catalog of dope music. Vado, is a Harlem MC that's been putting in work for a minute. He has a series named Slime Flu that recently released the 4th mixtape. CyHi The Prynce, is from the ATL. He has a east coast flow with a southern accent. I like the way he puts together metaphors. His content is militant, modern day, Black Panther music. Then there's veteran R-Kitech, bringing listeners back to the basics. Last is super group The Lox coming with a heavy street anthem for the whole NYC.







No comments:

Post a Comment