Friday, February 13, 2015

Release Date




The album is DONE! The release date for "Tha Audio Bully" is March 17th 2015, and It will be available digitally and on CD. 

Along with the album release my label Vinumous Records will be doing a contest for the fans to win free merchandise. To find out more details on the contest and to see our original selection of T-shirts and caps, check out our store page. While I was recording the album I also recorded songs for “The Bonus Traxx” EP. The EP will include songs that didn’t make the album, as well as a few extra tracks.

2014 ended strong for me with the singleNew York Spitreaching #1 on the Starfleet Music Charts. The single stayed on the charts for twelve weeks and the video has over 20,000 Youtube plays and is still climbing. It’s all thanks to you fans!  The next video project will be for the single “Love Hip-Hop” off the new album. Be on the lookout for that video in the next few months. 

Everything was done just in time for my trip to the Czech Republic tomorrow. I'm taking a week off to shred some powder and relax. I'll post some pics from the trim when I return. Until then...check the tracklisting for the album in the pic below. 

Much luv to everyone who contributed to the project! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment